Yavneh Primary School
L5 – L9
Required for September 2021
Yavneh Primary School is seeking to appoint a dynamic leader with a flair for innovation, drive and ambition to join our forward thinking and rapidly expanding primary school.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Have the skills to take a strategic role in the leadership and management of the school
- Be able to deliver inspirational learning
- Be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge
- Have strong interpersonal skills to foster links between the school, home and wider community
- Be creative, enthusiastic and forward thinking
- Support the Jewish ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of our outstanding school (Ofsted & Pikuah June 2019)
- An inclusive, warm and caring culture where every child is encouraged to fulfil their potential
- A positive and innovative working environment with a supportive and passionate team
- A new building with outstanding facilities
- Children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Generous PPA time
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development
We are looking for a dynamic, dedicated practitioner of any faith and background who aspires to nurture successful learners and confident individuals.
Closing date of application: 22nd January 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.