Website Sinai Jewish Primary School
Required for September 2021
Salary commensurate with experience + Inner London Weighting
Sinai School is seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher who will be an enthusiastic and committed member of our school community and will join our energetic and loyal staff team.
We are committed to academic excellence and dedicated to motivation, inspiration and challenge. We are a happy, thriving and successful school with a positive, caring and imaginative learning environment that gives our children the very best start in life.
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic professional. Our community is highly valued by our families and staff. We expect everyone to actively contribute to and promote our strong, positive ethos.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher with the capacity to grow and develop. If you have initiative, constructive enthusiasm, a thorough knowledge of the curriculum and ambition then we would love to hear from you.
What Sinai can offer:
- Inner London weighting
- Year group teams
- An opportunity for career development
- Exciting opportunities for growth
- A forward thinking curriculum
- Children who are eager to learn, confident and enthusiastic
- Staff who are fully committed to making a difference
- Superb resources in excellent facilities
- A commitment to staff CPD
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic and consistently strong practitioner with a sound knowledge and understanding of Primary Education
- An innovative and effective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
- An effective communicator with parents and colleagues
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others.
- Willing to work hard
- Have a positive outlook and commitment to team work
We welcome applicants of all experience and faiths.
Further details and an application form please contact the Headteacher’s PA firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Wednesday 19th May 2021
Interviews week of 24th May 2021
Fixed Term Contract
Sinai School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.