ALYTH KINDERGARTEN is an equal opportunity Employer (Ofsted Rated Outstanding)
Afternoon Kindergarten 12.00 – 14.30 (Monday – Thursday)
This is an exciting opportunity for an assistant to join our dedicated and committed team. Not necessary to be qualified but would be beneficial to have an NVQ2/3 qualification.
You need to be passionate about young children and their development, creative, energetic, enthusiastic and a team player.
Monday – Thursday 12.00 – 2.30 pm: £11.50 per hour
Term time only: 39 weeks per year
Please send your CV to Tor Alter (Head Teacher) firstname.lastname@example.org
Job dependent on suitable references and enhanced DBS check.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS and child development
- Necessary to display empathy, patience, and humour.
- Able to work as part of a team and promote collegiality
- Ability to develop good relationships with parents, children, and staff
- Committed to delivering high quality education
- Committed to Safeguarding and Welfare of Young Children.
- Reliable with excellent records of attendance and punctuality.
- Enhanced DBS and suitable references, verbal and written, and where appropriate documentary evidence indicating your right to work in the UK as per Asylum and Immigration Act 2006.
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Safeguarding qualification
- Blended Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Good IT Skills