NEW IN THIS WEEK
ORT, the global education charity has been transforming lives through training and education since 1880. Today, their network reaches more than 200,000 people a year in schools, universities and vocational training programmes in more than 30 countries.
At their London HQ, they are now looking for an Education Development Manager to join their very active team, to develop and implement international programmes for ORT educators and students.
The ideal person for this role will be someone with the mindset of an Educator; someone who understands current trends and complexities and who can face challenges head on. Maybe you are a former Teacher looking to work outside of the classroom; perhaps you have Youth movement experience and are looking to expand on your project management skills.
Key requirements include:
- Experience in developing and delivering educational initiatives
- Project management, especially monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment
- Proven track record as a relationship builder
- Very strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- An understanding of different cultures and how to work flexibly with diverse people
- Familiarity with the Jewish world, locally and internationally
- Excellent written & spoken English
Fluency in a second language is desirable but not essential.
In this role, you will be working partly from home and partly from an office located in NW4.
Working hours are full time; 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday and 9-2 on Fridays.
Salary is 32-38k depending on experience.
This vacancy is being handled by Amanda Reuben of Bijou Recruitment. For more information and a full job description and application form, please call her on 07941 319420 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org