Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School
NEW IN THIS WEEK
Required from September 2021.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, passionate and inspirational teacher to join our School.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a commitment to support the Jewish ethos of the school
- Have a passion for children’s learning and development
- Possess high aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
- Effective Communicator and be a kind and caring Educator
- Always act to operate within, and support, whole school community
- Have an up to date knowledge of teaching learning and behaviour strategies, and a thorough understanding of EYFS/KS1 National Curriculum.
To receive an application pack, please contact email@example.com Completed applications should be emailed to this address too.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Interviews: 27th and 28th May 2021
Salary Range M1-M6
NQT’s Welcome to Apply
Fixed Term Contract
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.