Menorah Grammar School
A well-qualified, dynamic and inspirational Head of Mathematics is required to lead the subject in this popular and effective department with an established record of success at both GCSE and A Level. This post presents an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to challenge our highly able students.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and hard-working with a high level of emotional intelligence. The candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
The candidate will have:
- Personal academic credibility, a relevant degree and QTS;
- The proven ability to teach Maths to A level standard;
- A focus on academic excellence, with the desire and ability to get things done in a timely and professional manner;
- The ability to work as a member of a team;
- The ability to work under pressure, balancing a number of commitments;
- A genuine enjoyment of working with other for the betterment of young people.
This role is suitable for experienced Heads of Department looking for a new challenge, and equally for experienced teachers looking to move into a managerial/leadership role. For the right candidate, responsibility allowances will be available. Comprehensive training and CPD is offered at all levels.
For an application form and further details, please contact Mrs Gumb, assistant to Mrs R Hanison, Headteacher at the school, on 020 8906 9756 or email email@example.com
MGS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to safeguarding screening including an enhanced DBS check.