Contract type: Up to 4 days a week
Salary: Generous package, commensurate with experience
Many Jewish students are feeling increasingly ill-equipped to deal with anti-Israel and antisemitic expression on campus. PaJeS and I-gnite, a privately funded initiative, have partnered to develop a programme that will address this issue. We are looking for a talented and dynamic educator to lead and manage the project.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Israel and antisemitism education, highly motivated and able to motivate others. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make a tangible impact on the future of Jewish students in our community, as well as to develop their career.
Candidates should be able to show:
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role at a secondary school
- Experience in planning, delivering and implementing programmes that are engaging and inspiring for students
- Excellent organisational skills and experience in leading a project from conception through to delivery
- An understanding of what, in today’s educational landscape, makes teenagers tick
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders, including teachers and communal organisations
- The ability to manage a budget and communicate to donors
Please send a cover letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to contact her for more information.
Closing date: Tuesday, 7th June 2022
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
PaJeS is the operating arm of the Jewish Schools Network (JSN). The JSN is a charitable company which operates in furtherance of its charitable purposes only. The JSN registered office is at Bet Meir, 44b Albert Road, London, NW4 2SG. Charity registration No: 1168444. The JSN is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales No: 09768676.
PaJeS is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.