Rosh Pinah Primary School
Required for September 2022
Full time/Part time
Application closing date: 23rd May 2022
Interviews 25th and 26th May 2022
Rosh Pinah Primary School is seeking to appoint a creative, passionate and inspirational Jewish Studies practitioner to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative class teacher to join our hard working and devoted team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective planning, teaching and assessment of our pupils. They will also play a significant role in contributing to the continuing development of the School.
Are you an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates children?
Are you committed to improving the lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
- Delightful, lively and engaged children
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
- A supportive and caring environment
Our new teacher will:
- Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a secure knowledge of the Jewish Studies subject and curriculum area
Experienced Teachers, Unqualified and Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children – applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and reference checks.
Please note that for safeguarding purposes we will not accept CV’s.
Please download our application pack from our website and contact Deborah Mitchell, our Head of Jewish Studies on 020 8958 8599 if you would like any more information regarding this position