Yavneh Primary School
Positions of responsibility available for the right candidates
Required for September 2021
Yavneh Primary School is an Outstanding School (Ofsted June 2019), located in a brand new building in Borehamwood. We are seeking to appoint, 2 enthusiastic, talented and motivated teachers to work within our expanding school. This is a unique opportunity for creative, forward thinking teachers who want to be part of the Yavneh family.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Be able to deliver inspirational learning
- Be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge
- Have strong interpersonal skills to foster links between the school, home and wider community
- Be creative, enthusiastic and forward thinking
- Provide an exciting learning environment
- Support the Jewish ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of a brand new school
- A brand new building with outstanding facilities
- Children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Generous PPA time
- An inclusive and caring culture where every child is encouraged to fulfill their potential
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated practitioners of any faith and background who aspire to nurture successful learners and confident individuals.
Closing date of application: 22nd January 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.