Nancy Reuben Primary School
Autumn term only (September 2022 – December 2022)
Are you passionate about making learning exciting and challenging, enabling all children to make excellent progress?
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is:
- A qualified and outstanding practitioner who has expectations of both themselves and their pupils with an excellent understanding of learning and a commitment to working collaboratively
- Well organised and hard working
- Able to support the vision and ethos of the school
In return we offer:
- A warm, cohesive family-oriented school
- Impeccably behaved children who love learning
- Excellent T.A and Inclusion support
To arrange an informal visit, please contact Sheetal Raja in the Head Teacher’s Office on 020 8202 5646 option 3. Application form and further details available from our website
Applications will be processed on receipt
Nancy Reuben Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).