Simon Marks Jewish Primary School
MPS / UPS / LP / Full Time / Permanent
Simon Marks Jewish Primary is a happy one form entry school looking for a skilled KS1 Class Teacher to join our team
Why work with us?
- We are a professional, friendly and happy team of teachers and support staff.
- We offer a dynamic and exciting environment with the chance to make a real difference.
- We are an organisation that is keen to nurture and develop the expertise of its staff.
- We have children who are shown how to learn from the very start.
- We serve communities that deserve the best.
- Our pupils are amazing.
- There are opportunities for subject leadership for experienced teachers.
- We welcome NQT’s who are dedicated to making a difference in children’s lives
So if you are…
- Self-reflective and seeking to be the best at your profession
- Have a professional outlook and thrive on challenge
- A hard worker who has a passion for teaching and is ambitious for children and making a difference
- Someone who genuinely enjoys the company of children and can see the fun as well as the serious side of teaching
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team
Simon Marks is a Jewish Primary School, however we have a diverse staffing body and we welcome applicants from all communities.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Ms Sue Zion to arrange this or for an informal discussion on 020 8806 6048. Alternatively, to request an application pack or to find out more about what we can offer please email Sue firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 20th May 2021
Interview Dates: 25th and 26th of May 2021
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the disclosure & barring service. Further information about the disclosure can be found here.