Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School
WANTED: AMAZING, ENTHUSIASTIC KEY STAGE TWO /CLASS TEACHER FOR A ‘HAPPY SCHOOL’
Required from January 2022
We are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated, passionate and inspirational Teacher to join our School. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is a happy, hard-working and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals. We are based in Finchley which is within easy reach of our staff’s homes across NW London and Hertfordshire. Our staff are uplifted by our very own Happiness Committee! This role is Part Time for three or four days. Full Time will be considered for the right candidate.
There will be a leadership opportunities and /or a TLR for a suitable candidate:
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for children’s learning and development:
- Possess high aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- Have a proven ability to influence others;
- Always act to operate within, and support, whole school community;
- Have an up to date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and a thorough understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum
To receive an application pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be emailed to this address too.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th October 2021
Interviews will be arranged for the week commencing 11th October 2021.
Salary according to experience and qualifications
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.