Yavneh Primary School
AMENDED CLOSING DATE
Required for September 2021
Yavneh Primary School (Ofsted & Pikuach, Outstanding – June 2019) is seeking highly motivated, talented practitioners to play an important part in the growth and development of our school.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding, inspirational practitioner
- work closely with the Head of Limudei Kodesh to develop a curriculum that permeates daily life within the school
- be able to deliver inspirational learning
- be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge
- have strong interpersonal skills to foster links between the school, home and wider community
- be creative, enthusiastic and forward thinking
- provide an inspiring learning environment
- enhance and promote the Jewish ethos of the school
We can offer:
- an inclusive and caring culture where every child is encouraged to fulfil their potential
- a positive and innovative working environment
- a strong commitment to supporting professional development
- the flexibility to create a unique curriculum, tailored specifically to the needs of the children to ensure learning is fun, creative and cross-curricular
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who is creative and has the skills and drive to start something from scratch.
Closing date for applications: midday Monday 17th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.