Pardes House Primary School
Starting mid-June 2022
This is a maternity position, for the remainder of the summer term and potentially for up to a year.
Part-time and full-time will be considered.
We are the school for you, if…
- You are an excellent teacher or ECT committed to providing high quality education
- You are driven to maintain our excellent outcomes for pupils
- You believe in the right of every child to succeed to the best of their ability
We will offer you…
- A happy working environment, with an extremely supportive staff body
- Significant non-contact every day
- A leadership team who are hands-on, every single day
- A school rated ‘Good’ by OfSted and ‘Highly Effective’ by the Local Authority
We are excited to welcome prospective applicants to visit our school and see for yourselves who we are and just how good we are. To arrange a visit or for an application pack, please contact the school office on 020-8343-3568 or email: email@example.com.
Pardes House Primary School: Hendon Lane, London N3 1SA.
Headteacher: Rabbi J Sager MA B.Ed NPQH FCCT
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure