Independent Jewish Day School
Maternity Leave Cover
Closing Date: 27th January 2022
Interview: week of 1st February 2022
Start Date: 25th April 2022
Contract type: Full Time; two terms
Salary: MPS/UPS as applicable
We are looking for an inspirational qualified Primary Teacher to join the Independent Jewish Day School Academy. We are looking for people with the ability to deliver creative lessons that children enjoy and feel motivated by.
IJDS is a high achieving one form entry primary school situated in the heart of the community. We are a Modern Orthodox Jewish School, regularly placed within the top 100 schools in England, according to the DfE. We are committed to equality and opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect our staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and to confirm that they are not disqualified from teaching.
We have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, pedagogy and practice.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
- model high quality teaching
- maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- be committed to ongoing professional development
- be motivated, innovative and eager to take a lead
- have a positive outlook and a resilient nature.
- children who are enthusiastic learners and well motivated who will love your desire to engage them in their learning
- a school with continuing high standards
- a commitment to ongoing professional development
- a broad and balanced curriculum that is enhanced with a variety of enrichment opportunities
- potential for a TLR