Reporting to: Assistant Director
Time commitment: Full/Part Time 4 or 5 days per week (This position will benefit from early Fridays, and Jewish festivals, and a generous holiday package)
Salary band: £20,000 – £28,000
Recent Graduates are welcome to apply
PaJeS is at the forefront of Jewish education in the UK and is in close communication not only with the schools but also with government and other stakeholders. Through our close relationship with schools and our links with leading educational experts, we are able to deliver the highest quality programming and training, designed to engender excellence in our schools.
- Events (in particular the Jewish Schools Awards)
- Special Projects
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to be creative and come up with innovative ideas to communicate the work of PaJeS.
- Confidence in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes including excel and powerpoint.
- Ability to manage a range of integrated marketing campaigns using digital channels – including social media.
- Ability to use mass email systems to set up, produce, distribute and track, newsletters etc.
- Ability to structure own time, use initiative, prioritise effectively to deliver on the key goals.
- Experience working within any or all of the key areas delineated in the job description.
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of the Jewish schools and organisations working to support them.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is outgoing and has a natural ability to network effectively and form positive relationships.
- Has impressively strong project and time management and organisational skills.
- Really pays attention to detail. Thorough, especially working under pressure.
- Is a team player willing to pitch in and help others.
- Has passion, drive, commitment and integrity.
Applications should be made by sending your CV and covering letter to Natasha Glass at Natasha@thejlc.org, setting out why you would love to join our team.
Start Date: August/September 2019
The Jewish Leadership Council is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.