Rosh Pinah Primary School
Full Time, Term Time Only Plus One Week
Starting: as soon as possible
Salary: Barnet Broad Band, Spinal Column Point 9
Are you a positive, enthusiastic person with a ‘can do’ attitude, who has excellent interpersonal and computer skills? Do you enjoy working in a school environment and feel able to provide a warm welcome to all our visitors? Do you have a working knowledge of SIMs, including reporting and attendance monitoring or alternatively be willing to learn? Are you competent on Publisher and the use of social media platforms? If so, we are looking to recruit a dedicated Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our happy and well-established administrative team.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has experience of working in a busy school office or office environment
• is very adaptable to and patient with the changing needs of parents and children
• has excellent communication skills
• has high standards of accuracy and performance
• is committed to supporting the needs of the school
We can offer you:
• a happy, friendly school
• enthusiastic and polite children
• supportive staff and Governors
• opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to the setting are warmly welcomed. Please contact Alyson O’Connor, Senior Administration Officer on 020 8958 8599 to make an appointment.
Please download the application form from our website and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th September 2021 – Noon
Interviews: week commencing 4th October 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure and reference checks.