Ateres Beis Yaakov Primary Girls School
We are seeking to employ a KS 1 (Year 2 ) Class Teacher with Subject Leadership
The ideal candidate should:
- Add significant value to English teaching and be responsible for curriculum development, implementation and raising standards.
- Be able to drive forward the quality of the English curriculum and able to cultivate staff content knowledge to maximise learning across the school.
- Be a teacher who believes in creating a stimulating, enabling learning environment.
- A thriving happy school
- A welcoming, positive and friendly staff team, dedicated to enriching the lives of the children at our school.
- A warm, calm atmosphere with nurturing values.
- Motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic learners.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Please contact the school office email@example.com to discuss the position or request an application pack.
Ateres Beis Yaakov is a primary school, catering for girls from Charedi families The school works together with parents to ensure each child can thrive and reach their potential in a safe and warm environment The school provides a professional setting in which every child can develop their self esteem and achieve in their education Ateres Beis Yaakov are committed to the safeguarding agenda and the position will therefore be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
27 Green Lane, London NW 4 2NL
Tel: 020 8059 6528
Headteacher: Mrs M Taub
Head of Early Years: Mrs S Cohen
ווועד החנוך:הרב ש.י ביקסענשפאננער שליט‘‘א